FRIENDS OF RHAM HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP
DEADLINE for scholarship applications is Friday, May 20th, 2016 (no exceptions).
To provide $2,000.00 in scholarships to RHAM High School Football Program graduating seniors/managers intending to pursue a post-high school course of study at either a college/university or other post-secondary educational institution.
- Scholarship winners will be selected by Friends of RHAM High School Football Scholarship Committee. Winners will be notified in writing by June 3rd 2016.
- Scholarship winners must provide evidence of enrollment and registration at a post-secondary institution prior to disbursement.
1. Applicant must be a current RHAM High School football player/manager graduating in 2016.
2. Applicant must have played/managed a minimum of two (2) years of high school football.
3. Applicant must demonstrate service to his school and/or community determined through one (1) letter of recommendation and complete a personal essay of 250-300 words on the theme presented in the application.
Application Process (*):
Applicant must submit the following items:
- Completed application form (if handwritten, please print legibly). Blank copies may be downloaded by clicking here: 2016 Scholarship Information and Application Form
- One (1) letter of recommendation from choice of high school teachers, administrators, counselors, employers or individual (other than football coaches) with significant knowledge of applicant’s experience and involvement.
- An official and most recent high school transcript.
- Personal Essay of 250-300 words.
Completed applications are due by Friday May 20, 2016. Applications postmarked after this date and/or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please submit completed application by mail to:
Friends of RHAM Football Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 271
Hebron, CT 06248
(*) If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Sean Clifford at email@example.com